Perfectly situated in the beautiful and rural heart of Buckinghamshire. Surrounded by lush woodland with parks and urban settings. Perfect for my style of photography.
Local amenities close by, and we are 10 mins away from a mainline railway station, 30 mins from London 3 mins away from the M1.
I love to shoot natural light as well as in the studio.
Because having an online identity is now ingrained into our everyday lives. Imagery speaks volumes about who we are.
The quality of any image makes that initial first impression go a long way.
- Portfolio builder
- Social Media updates
- full length – props etc.
- Sessions are based on a collaboration I can cater to any ideas you may have.
- Planning a model photoshoot –
- Updating your social media or actor’s headshot portfolio?
Here is what I can do for you;
Full day shooting with unlimited outfit changes from 10 am through until 4 pm
If you prefer your session can be split into 2 parts covering studio and outdoor (weather permitting) This gives you more options to choose from and maximises your sessions potential.
Your studio session includes;
- Professional quality studio lighting setups from Lastolite and Pixapro
- A wide range of light modifiers Softboxes – umbrellas – reflectors – V flats
- High-quality seamless backdrops
- Pro-spec cameras with “L” series Canon lenses
- Tethered shooting to my Dell laptop for clearer viewing of images
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- If travelling by train I can pick you up and drop you back at the station which is 10mins away
- Changing and make-up facilities – ironing board – clothes rail – CD player sound system
- Selection of Tea – Coffee all day
- lunch is provided
I typically deliver between 40 & 80 images in high resolution from a day’s shoot. These images are then professionally edited using Adobe Lightroom in any style you require.
They will be available for you to download within a week of your session.
Should you wish then I can come to you everything is mobile
I am fully insured
My all-day rate is inclusive with absolutely no hidden extras
£75 per person (I do ask for a small deposit to secure your date, minimum booking is 2 hours)
Having looked at what is available in both the Home Counties and London studios, this is a very competitive deal at an attractive price. My hourly rate works out at £12-50!
If you are interested and wish to book a session then please message me using the contact form. You can reach me via my facebook page or alternatively, you can call me direct
07926182397 I would love to hear about your ideas