Could you take shots like these? of course you can. You just don’t know it yet.
It can be exciting to discover new interests. Plenty of people jump straight in, spend a lot of money only to find that they have made an expensive mistake. I will be honest and say here that photography can become quite expensive.
When you reach a certain level and start to upgrade the equipment, the costs can spiral. However, you do not need to purchase the latest all singing all dancing kit to enjoy photography!
This workshop is designed to introduce you to the amazing world of photography. No investment is required. You don’t even have to own a camera!
Try before you buy
- You have an interest but not quite sure if it’s for you
- Hesitant to purchase any equipment for fear of making that expensive mistake
- you have no idea where to start
- Sure you can carry on using that phone camera, and never experience what it is to be a real photographer.
This could be you anytime soon
- Waiting for that elusive moment.
- Travelling to a location setting up for that perfect shot.
- Buying that expensive lens and seeing what it can do.
- Your holiday photographs will now be on another level
- Nailing that photoshoot with a model.
- Seeing all your images come to life in an editor
The list is endless!
My workshop will help you to explore your potential. Turning that interest into something that will develop. Allowing you to be creative. Rewarding you with many hours of excitement and fulfilment!
For this session, you do not need to know or understand settings, or any technical theory. I shall just concentrate on showing you how to compose your shots and how to take interesting photographs.
The exciting thing is you will see the results immediately. As soon as you begin we will correct and progress. By the end of your session, you can feel you have achieved something worthwhile and hopefully fulfilling.
I have used Canon cameras for years. Currently, I own 4 pro-spec full frame cameras. A large selection of high-quality lenses.
Here is how I can help you
- Travel to your home or a location of your choice at a time that suits you
- Lend you a camera that is fully optimised and set-up
- Ask you some questions regarding the kind of photography you are interested in.
- We will spend a couple of hours taking photographs of subjects of your choice
- Share with you all the knowledge I have gained over the last 20 years
- Show you how to correctly hold the camera.
- You will discover the secrets of composition.
- Learn how to use “leading lines”
- How to use shapes and perspective.
- Learn how to use “negative space”
- Teach you how to take a portrait
- You may have the shots taken on your session to show all your friends on social media! edited free of charge
You will be amazed at how easy it is when you know how. Following some basic guidelines, your photographs will now look more professional.
Not for me
Should you decide that this is not quite what you expected and do not wish to pursue. Then you have not spent loads of money on equipment you no longer need. You do not have to go through the hassle of selling it at a considerable loss.
If you decide to continue then I can help you choose a camera and lens, getting you started. I use an online store that specialises in 2nd hand equipment. I recommend them and it won’t cost you the earth.
For around £100 you can start to pursue your new found interest!
This workshop is £50 all inclusive.
Should you decide to invest then I will offer you a 15% discount on my beginner’s workshop.